- Last call for painting is 1 hour before the posted closing time. You can find our current hours listed at the bottom of our website. We reserve the right to close 1-2 hours early in case of employee emergencies.
- Finished pottery will be ready for pickup in about 7 days, typically after 3pm, unless otherwise specified in store. Holidays & other special events may potentially result in delayed turnaround times.
- We will call the number you leave with us on your sheet to let you know when your pieces are ready for pickup, but due to possible discrepancies our calls/voicemails may not always go through successfully. We do not have any control of this; if you do not believe, or are unsure if you received a phone call from us a week after painting you may check on your order by giving us a call.
- Due to limited space capacity, all finished pieces will be held for a maximum of 30 days from the date they were painted printed on your purchase receipt. We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your pieces after 30 days.
Pottery left at the Studio
- You are responsible for remembering to pick up your pottery. You put a lot of special effort into it, so please do not forget to come by and get it! We will send one courtesy call about your finished pottery pieces to let you know if you have a limited time left to pick them up. Pottery is considered abandoned if it has been more than 30 days past the recommended pick-up date. Ceramic pieces will be marked with a date and then donated to charity whenever possible. They cannot be recovered and will not be replaced in any form. Please pick up your pottery promptly.
- We do not hold or store any unfinished project(s) in the studio. Customers are required to take their unfinished pieces home and may return to finish painting at any time during the week from Monday-Friday. We do not charge extra to finish pottery; however, purchase of more pottery will be charged as a new transaction plus any new studio fee(s) that apply.
Is the fired products dishwasher safe and microwave safe?
- Hand-washing your ceramic dishware is recommended to prolong the life cycle of your pottery piece.
- For the best results, we do not recommend the product be put into the microwave or dishwasher.
Forms of payment
- Payment in full is required at the time of check-out or in advance in the case of party deposits; we do not accept any other payments in advance. We do not allow payments at pick-up.
- We accept cash, NFC payment, and most major credit cards MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. We do NOT accept checks.
Discounts and Daily Specials
- Daily specials or discounts cannot be combined with any other offers, events or parties.
Purchases, Refunds & Exchanges
- All sales are final. No refunds, exchanges, or store credits will be made at any time without a valid CMM receipt. With the exception of a select few instances, exchanges or store credits may be issued due to pottery defect or damage. Please inquire if you have a question or concern about any of our policies.
- We have a 97% success rate during our hand-done glazing and firing process; each ceramic is handled with the utmost care and attention possible. We do not offer refunds for pottery defects, we will issue store credit or replace any pottery that cannot be fixed!
Ceramics transfers within Color Me Mine stores
- We require a proof of purchase "receipt" for any transferred pottery projects.
- If you don't have a receipt please contact Color Me Mine store where you painted before and obtain a copy of your receipt.
- We do not accept any ceramics purchased outside Color Me Mine stores.
- Glaze and firing fee may apply for ceramics brought in from other Color Me Mine stores.
Parents and caregivers
Please be aware that Color Me Mine is a public building and it is not in the best interest of children to be left unattended. Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult or responsible older adolescent when visiting our studio unless they are attending a designated drop-off event/party. Color Me Mine in no way assumes any responsibility for any child left unattended on the premises at any age. All children should have the telephone number and the capability to call someone who can assist them in an emergency.